- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
- More Information
- 24*7 quick support
- Accommodation in twin/triple share room
- All Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Complimentary breakfast and dinner
- First class or best available hotels in the area as per package
- Pick up from the source station as per itinerary.
- Professionally guided tour
- Transport to & from hotel
- Drinks & Meal on Tour
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- Excess baggage charge
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Medical insurance and emergency insurance
- Personal expenses
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Tips to guide and driver
- Unlimited bottled water
- Visa arrangements
- DAY 01:
- DAY 02: WILDLIFE SAFARI AND SIGHTSEEING
- DAY 03:
- DAY 04:
- DAY 05:
DELHI - CORBETT (250 KM/6 HR)
Pick up from Delhi and proceed directly to Corbett. Lunch at midway. On arrival get check-in into the hotel. Explore surroundings relax, evening free for leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at Corbett.
WILDLIFE SAFARI AND SIGHTSEEING
Wake up early morning around 5 AM. Get refreshed and have a cup of tea/coffee and board the Gypsy for wildlife safari in Jim Corbett. Back to resort after safari around 10 AM. Have your hot breakfast, relax for some time. Post lunch explore Dhangarhi museum, and Garjiya Devi temple. Evening take a village walk nearby your resort with a local guy. Back to the resort. Dinner and overnight stay in Corbett.
CORBETT - MUSSOORIE (275 KM/8 HR)
Wake up and get refreshed. Have your hot breakfast at the hotel, check out and proceed directly to Mussoorie. Lunch at midway. Get check-in into the hotel. Evening free for leisure. Dinner and overnight stay.
MUSSOORIE LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast proceed to explore the local tourist attraction of Mussoorie like Gun hill point, Kempty Fall, Mussoorie Lake, and famous Mall road at Mussoorie. L
MUSSOORIE - DELHI (280 KM/8 HR)
Have your hot breakfast, relax for some time and proceed to check-out. Proceed directly to Delhi. Lunch at midway. Drop at New Delhi railway station/airport. Tour Ends.